Immediately next door to The Wig & Mitre on Steep Hill is The Wig & Mitre Wine & Gift Shop selling a large selection of fine, interesting and affordable wines, champagnes from around the world and gifts. We also stock a variety of spirits, beers and ales including bottles of our Harby home brewed beers. All the wines on our pubs wine lists are available from our OFF SALES PRICE LIST . If you are looking for something in particular please do not hesitate to contact us on 01522 518197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to deliver to within a 10 mile radius of The Wig & Mitre, Caunton Beck or The Bottle & Glass.
Every Saturday you are welcome to visit The Wig & Mitre Wine & Gift Shop where we will be opening a bottle or two from our superb selection of wines to taste and enjoy. We look forward to seeing you!
As you know we do like to be ahead of the game and the latest news from our Wine & Gift Shop is below…..
- In keeping with supporting local businesses, we are working in partnership with Peaks Top Farm from North Lincolnshire. They produce a fantastic range of Fruit Wines grown in the traditional method made with 100% local fruit such as Raspberry, Blackcurrant, Sloe, Apple, Gooseberry, Bramble and of course Strawberry.
- Gin has been fast gaining in popularity recently; the shop now stocks an interesting range of Speciality Gins. These have proved to be very popular over the last few months, in particular the intriguingly named King of Soho and Sheffield produced, Sir Robin of Loxley.
- We also have a small stock of Rum and Sherry together with a more extensive range of fabulous Ports
- We have entered into partnership with Dartington Crystal to provide some keenly priced Glassware products. Celebration Ruby Flutes are extremely popular especially with Valentine’s Day fast approaching. We also stock, Decanters, Shot Glasses, Port Glasses, Beer Tankards and much more.
- We also stock from time to time a range of beautiful French wines from the Bergerac region of South West France. The key difference with some of these wines is that they are Sulphate free which should appeal to the many who suffer from allergies.
- We are donating 50p per bottle on selected wines to the Boultham Park restoration fund, a worthy cause and deserving of support.
- For those looking to order a case or similar we are always willing to offer discounts.
- If all this isn’t enough, we will be undergoing an external facelift with a new colour scheme and improved signage
Please feel free to call in and have a chat about our wines, speciality beers and forthcoming events
Mon – Fri 10.30am – 5.30pm
Sat 10.00am – 5.30pm
Sun 11.00am – 4.00pm