Immediately next door to The Wig & Mitre on Steep Hill is The Wig & Mitre Wine & Gift Shop selling a large selection of fine, interesting and affordable wines, champagnes from around the world and gifts. We also stock a variety of spirits, beers and ales including bottles of our Harby home brewed beers. All the wines on our pubs wine lists are available from our OFF SALES PRICE LIST . If you are looking for something in particular please do not hesitate to contact us on 01522 518197 or email email@example.com
We are happy to deliver to within a 10 mile radius of The Wig & Mitre, Caunton Beck or The Bottle & Glass.
Every Saturday you are welcome to visit The Wig & Mitre Wine & Gift Shop where we will be opening a bottle or two from our superb selection of wines to taste and enjoy. We look forward to seeing you!
As you know we do like to be ahead of the game and the latest news from our Wine & Gift Shop is below…..
- Our effort to bring to you the most extensive line up of burgundy wines continues. We offer 4 wines at Grand Cru level, these are wines for your special occasions; we have 3 wines at Premier Cru level and 11 wines at Village levels; Meursault, Chassagne Montrachet, Gevrey Chambertin and many, many more.
- Inspired by the continued success of Lincoln City Football Club we are offering a selection of quality Red, White and Rose wines, together with a Champagne, featuring the Lincoln Imp on the label.
- On the 7th September, we will be tasting wines from America, the list is yet to be confirmed, but as always with the Wig and Mitre Group the quality is assured.
- Gin continues to grow in popularity, we now stock over 16 specialist gins, ranging from Sheffield’s Sir Robin of Locksley to the top quality ‘Monkey 47’ from Bavaria in Germany, not to mention Lincolnshire’s first distilled gin.
- With better weather around the corner we have taken a stock of the world-renowned Whispering Angel Rose wine, a fantastic treat for a sunny afternoon.
Please feel free to call in and have a chat about our wines, speciality beers and forthcoming events
Mon – Fri 10.30am – 5.30pm
Sat 10.00am – 5.30pm
Sun 11.00am – 4.00pm